Monday, July 27, 2009

No sleep for the living

I have been awake for 36 hrs straight. Zombies were able to infiltrate my home last night. I had to fight them off until 10 am this morning when they finally shuffled off to where ever it is they go when it gets too hot for them. Thank god it's summer! If this had happened in winter they may have never abandoned their mission to gain entrance to my abode. I had to spend all the daylight hours today fixing the back door that they had attacked, when all I wanted to do was sleep. There was barely anything left of that door. They clawed it to pieces. Literally. I know they will be back tonight but I feel I secured it well enough that they will give it up and move on, after a couple of hours at least. In fact I can already see them gathering outside now. They are earlier than usual, which is weird. Today was a very hot day.

Seems to me that Zombies are getting worse lately. Does anyone else feel that way? I can remember a time when I thought Zombies were just something to go as for Halloween when you didn't have anything else to wear. How fast things can change. All I can say is that I totally support Obama's new health care plan. Anything that will help extend people's life is a good thing. We will all be Zombies soon enough.

May your creative juices keep flowing & your brain remain uneaten.

Karrisa xxX.

1 comment:

  1. I hope bacardi, tequilla, & martini at least warned you of their presence!

    ReplyDelete